Families Forums

Full Version: iPhone to Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw an earlier posting where if you bought the iPhone app you can use it on your iPad.

Different situation - I own the iPhone Families app, but considering an Android Tablet - Do I have to buy again or can I get the Android version?

Thanks
(09-Jun-2011, 05:01 PM)mrtbig Wrote: [ -> ]I saw an earlier posting where if you bought the iPhone app you can use it on your iPad.

Different situation - I own the iPhone Families app, but considering an Android Tablet - Do I have to buy again or can I get the Android version?

Thanks

The Android app is a different product, from a different app store, so you'll need to buy again I'm afraid.

Malcolm Green
Thanks for the quick response!!
That would imply that I could share Families between my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and original DROID phone both running Android 2.2?
I also want to use android SmartPhones & Tabs to share Families.

Buy Best Android Phones UK
Is  it possible to sync/transfer files between iPhone and iPad without using a PC ?
(18-Sep-2016, 03:51 PM)kjburton Wrote: [ -> ]Is  it possible to sync/transfer files between iPhone and iPad without using a PC ?

DropBox is probably your easiest answer.

Malcolm Green
(18-Sep-2016, 04:23 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-Sep-2016, 03:51 PM)kjburton Wrote: [ -> ]Is  it possible to sync/transfer files between iPhone and iPad without using a PC ?

DropBox is probably your easiest answer.

Malcolm Green
Thanks Malcolm - I will give it a try.
Where are instructions plese to use with an Iphone 6, help me please
Pages: 1 2