Families Forums

Full Version: Suggestion: ability to tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to be able to tag individuals in the app!
(21-Jul-2011, 10:17 PM)Stiverszarate Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to be able to tag individuals in the app!

Given that tagging is normally a means to an end (e.g. to select records for a subsequent operation such as producing a report or exporting) rather than an end in itself, I'm interested to know what use you would want to make of tagging within the app.

Malcolm Green
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have a ton of scanned records that I need to attach to the people in my file. And then enter all of the information in that persons file. I want to be able to tag each person as I get them done. This way I can easily tell who I have completed and who I haven't.

(25-Jul-2011, 06:34 PM)malgre Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-Jul-2011, 10:17 PM)Stiverszarate Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to be able to tag individuals in the app!

Given that tagging is normally a means to an end (e.g. to select records for a subsequent operation such as producing a report or exporting) rather than an end in itself, I'm interested to know what use you would want to make of tagging within the app.

Malcolm Green

(19-Jan-2012, 08:01 PM)Stiverszarate Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have a ton of scanned records that I need to attach to the people in my file. And then enter all of the information in that persons file. I want to be able to tag each person as I get them done. This way I can easily tell who I have completed and who I haven't.

Malcolm Green

Tagging is now supported in 1.5.0.

Malcolm Green
You are awesome! Thank you!

(12-Mar-2012, 12:36 PM)malgre Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-Jan-2012, 08:01 PM)Stiverszarate Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have a ton of scanned records that I need to attach to the people in my file. And then enter all of the information in that persons file. I want to be able to tag each person as I get them done. This way I can easily tell who I have completed and who I haven't.

Malcolm Green

Tagging is now supported in 1.5.0.

Malcolm Green