Families Forums

Full Version: User IDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that back in 2012, sanmil proposed adding the option of displaying user ID numbers with the individual's name in Family View rather than RINs. This can be done in Legacy. The response then was that it would be added to the update list. Is there any progress on this. I am a new user and am finding the app to be very user-friendly. The webinar helped a lot.
(12-Aug-2015, 12:16 AM)Tom Jackson Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that back in 2012, sanmil proposed adding the option of displaying user ID numbers with the individual's name in Family View rather than RINs. This can be done in Legacy. The response then was that it would be added to the update list. Is there any progress on this. I am a new user and am finding the app to be very user-friendly. The webinar helped a lot.

We've been busy in recent months adding support for multiple languages, but will be getting back to more general enhancements over the next few months and should be able to include this enhancement in the next batch.

Malcolm Green
this webminar helped me a lot