Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary reminder widget
I have a question relating to anniversary alerts. For years I have been using ‘Gedstar Pro’ on my android tablet with an extra widget called "on this day" and each day it would present a list of anniversaries for birth, death and weddings. I have changed my tablet to iOS (iPad) but Gedstar doesn't do an app for iOS. The 'Families' app doesn't provide this feature as far as I can see.

Is it possible to do this on ‘Families’ or is it something that could be included as a new feature in the app?

As I have more access to my tablet than my desktop I find the facility invaluable towards my FH webposting.
(07-Feb-2017, 05:26 AM)johnbeat Wrote: I have a question relating to anniversary alerts. For years I have been using ‘Gedstar Pro’ on my android tablet with an extra widget called "on this day" and each day it would present a list of anniversaries for birth, death and weddings. I have changed my tablet to iOS (iPad) but Gedstar doesn't do an app for iOS. The 'Families' app doesn't provide this feature as far as I can see.

Is it possible to do this on ‘Families’ or is it something that could be included as a new feature in the app?

As I have more access to my tablet than my desktop I find the facility invaluable towards my FH webposting.

This facility is not currently available, but we'll add it to the enhancement list.

Malcolm Green
(07-Feb-2017, 10:52 AM)admin Wrote:
(07-Feb-2017, 05:26 AM)johnbeat Wrote: I have a question relating to anniversary alerts. For years I have been using ‘Gedstar Pro’ on my android tablet with an extra widget called "on this day" and each day it would present a list of anniversaries for birth, death and weddings. I have changed my tablet to iOS (iPad) but Gedstar doesn't do an app for iOS. The 'Families' app doesn't provide this feature as far as I can see.

This facility is not currently available, but we'll add it to the enhancement list.

Malcolm Green