Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnes & Noble NOOKColor
Just wanted people to know that I successfully installed Families on a rooted Barnes & Noble NOOKColor e-reader. The install went without a hitch and I'm going to transfer my Legacy file over in a few hours.

The NOOKColor is currently running Android 2.1.
(10-Mar-2011, 03:38 AM)gandalf1369 Wrote: Just wanted people to know that I successfully installed Families on a rooted Barnes & Noble NOOKColor e-reader. The install went without a hitch and I'm going to transfer my Legacy file over in a few hours.

I too have a Nook Color but don't want to root it yet. Barnes & Noble is now asking for developers to write apps. Can Telgen provide the Android version for Barnes and Noble?
(11-May-2011, 01:18 AM)Larry Wrote:
(10-Mar-2011, 03:38 AM)gandalf1369 Wrote: Just wanted people to know that I successfully installed Families on a rooted Barnes & Noble NOOKColor e-reader. The install went without a hitch and I'm going to transfer my Legacy file over in a few hours.

I too have a Nook Color but don't want to root it yet. Barnes & Noble is now asking for developers to write apps. Can Telgen provide the Android version for Barnes and Noble?

I don't believe it should be necessary to root the device and there should be no need for a special version. You should be able to download and install from SlideME. If this doesn't work for any reason, please contact us with details so that we can investigate.

Malcolm Green
iPad 2 announcement, Barnes & Noble is now offering via eBay Barnes & Noble Expands Award-Winning NOOK Color™Reading Experience with the Most Requested Tablet Features It's okay at most of the things that fall outside of the core reading experience.