Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad and iPhone app
I currently own an iPhone 3Gs OS 4.0.2 and have been considering purchasing the iPad. Must i pay $14.99 for each application, 1 for the iPhone and 1 for the iPad or can i purchase 1 and it can be used on both products.
It's a silly question, i know.

Sven
(16-Aug-2010, 09:56 PM)Sven Wrote: I currently own an iPhone 3Gs OS 4.0.2 and have been considering purchasing the iPad. Must i pay $14.99 for each application, 1 for the iPhone and 1 for the iPad or can i purchase 1 and it can be used on both products.

Sven

It's not a silly question. Families is a "universal" app, which means that for a single payment you can install and run it on both iPhone and iPad.

Malcolm Green
(16-Aug-2010, 11:48 PM)malgre Wrote:
(16-Aug-2010, 09:56 PM)Sven Wrote: I currently own an iPhone 3Gs OS 4.0.2 and have been considering purchasing the iPad. Must i pay $14.99 for each application, 1 for the iPhone and 1 for the iPad or can i purchase 1 and it can be used on both products.

Sven

It's not a silly question. Families is a "universal" app, which means that for a single payment you can install and run it on both iPhone and iPad.

Malcolm Green

Wow, rapid response. Thank you Malcolm.

Sven