Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Families Folder not found
I am getting an error message on Families Sync. I am using a Verizon HTC Incredible 2 and when the file is through converting and I press next I get an error message that says :The Families folder on your SD card cannot be located". When I look at the SD card I can not find a families file. What am I doing wrong?
I get the same message on my Asus Transformer. Another message suggest that the SD card needs to be "mounted" but how?
An app called App2 SD says that Families cannot be transferred to SD card, so what do we do?
(22-Jul-2011, 12:25 PM)sussexseagull Wrote: I get the same message on my Asus Transformer. Another message suggest that the SD card needs to be "mounted" but how?
An app called App2 SD says that Families cannot be transferred to SD card, so what do we do?

Please read the section "Transferring Family Files" in the Families Sync help which describes the transfer process in detail. On most Android devices you mount the SD card by pulling down the status bar at the top of the screen, selecting "USB connected" then selecting "Mount". However you may wish to check your device's manual in case your device is different. Note that mounting the drive is a standard Android function and has nothing directly to do with the Families app.

Malcolm Green