Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot find sd card
When you connect your device to your pc you can select an option to let show the sd's in windows explorer.
This should solve the problem.
I had the same problem with my asus Transformer 101
I cannot see the SD card from my PC as I try to move the file to the Transformer. It only shows interal storage. Directions says when the USB is connected the SD card should show to be mounted. Cannot locate it. I know the card isin my Android device (Asus) How do I get it to show ? I tried looking in Explorer but it did not show there either. Help?
M Lyle
(19-Jan-2013, 05:54 AM)Marilyn Lyle Wrote: I cannot see the SD card from my PC as I try to move the file to the Transformer. It only shows interal storage. Directions says when the USB is connected the SD card should show to be mounted. Cannot locate it. I know the card isin my Android device (Asus) How do I get it to show ? I tried looking in Explorer but it did not show there either. Help?
M Lyle

Mounting the SD card in Windows is a standard Android feature - check your device's manual if necessary.

Malcolm Green
Well I don't know why ... I was already going to take the Iconia to the service. I turned it off and it was powered off for couple of days. Then I just put the SD card again, turned on... and it found the card!Well I don't know why ... I was already going to take the Iconia to the service. I turned it off and it was powered off for couple of days. Then I just put the SD card again, turned on... and it found the card!...

selim can alkoç
selim can alkoç