Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shareware?
I will like to know if there is a shareware apps. I have a Samsung Tab 10.1 with honeycomb 3.1 and will like to try to see if the program works in my machine, before buying. Any suggestions, Than[/align]k you
(22-Sep-2011, 03:42 PM)rhmorales Wrote: I will like to know if there is a shareware apps. I have a Samsung Tab 10.1 with honeycomb 3.1 and will like to try to see if the program works in my machine, before buying. Any suggestions, Than[/align]k you

The product is not shareware. Android Market allows you to cancel the purchase if done within 15 minutes.

Malcolm Green
(22-Sep-2011, 03:42 PM)rhmorales Wrote: I will like to know if there is a shareware apps. I have a Samsung Tab 10.1 with honeycomb 3.1 and will like to try to see if the program works in my machine, before buying. Any suggestions, Than[/align]k you
Thank you for your fast reply. Do you know if it will work on honeycomb 3.1
(22-Sep-2011, 05:30 PM)rhmorales Wrote:

Yes it should. We have several users running Families on Galaxy Tab.

Malcolm Green
(22-Sep-2011, 06:40 PM)malgre Wrote:
(22-Sep-2011, 05:30 PM)rhmorales Wrote:

Yes it should. We have several users running Families on Galaxy Tab.

Malcolm Green

Just bought it, install it and it's working nicely in my samsung tab 10.1, Thank you