Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync failed. The required disk cannot be found.
I purchased the software yesterday and was able to transfer to my iPad one time. After backing up legacy file from a different laptop and restoring on my laptop the sync in iTunes to my iPad failed. Error:The required disk cannot be found. What do I need to look for?
(23-Nov-2012, 06:42 PM)susan Wrote: I purchased the software yesterday and was able to transfer to my iPad one time. After backing up legacy file from a different laptop and restoring on my laptop the sync in iTunes to my iPad failed. Error:The required disk cannot be found. What do I need to look for?

If you google this error message you'll see that there are numerous reports of it and it is obviously a general iTunes problem and has nothing to do with Families. The first thing to try is to restart iTunes and power off and on your iPad. Failing that, you can try some of the other suggestions on the web. However, my main suggestion would be to use Wi-Fi transfer, which is much simpler and will avoid the need to use iTunes.

Malcolm Green
This solved my issues, the problem was on phone.

Bcodez - Bank IFSC Code
If you google this error message you'll see that there are numerous reports of it and it is obviously a general iTunes problem and has nothing to do with Families. The first thing to try is to restart iTunes and power off and on your iPad. Failing that, you can try some of the other suggestions on the web. However, my main suggestion would be to use Wi-Fi transfer, which is much simpler and will avoid the need to use iTunes.