Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to remove a file from sync list
I've added an fdb file to the iTunes file sharing list for the Families app by mistake (stupidity more like). As it doesn't show up in the Families app, I can't remove it on the iPod Touch itself - I can't see a way to delete it from the list in iTunes either. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Cheers, Ken
(25-Nov-2012, 01:36 AM)kcegginton Wrote: I've added an fdb file to the iTunes file sharing list for the Families app by mistake (stupidity more like). As it doesn't show up in the Families app, I can't remove it on the iPod Touch itself - I can't see a way to delete it from the list in iTunes either. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Cheers, Ken

Select the file in iTunes then hit the Delete key.

Malcolm Green
(25-Nov-2012, 10:52 AM)malgre Wrote: Select the file in iTunes then hit the Delete key.

Do you take me for a MORON? Don't you think that after 40+ years using computers and teaching IT that I would have tried that? Well you'd have been right (now where's that emoticon to show egg dripping all over my face) - I hadn't and of course that works!

I'm not going to use the fact that nowhere in the help manuals of Families, iTunes or on 'helpful' websites does it tell you this as any kind of defence. I freely admit it, I'm going do-lally in my old age.

Thanks Malcolm for taking the time to point out the blindingly obvious - I needed it.

Ken