Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When trying to sync I keep getting error
The error i keep getting is

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'mtpsharp, Version=1.0.4703.17375, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

What does this mean and how can i fix it.
(14-Mar-2013, 06:06 AM)rdclark Wrote: The error i keep getting is

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'mtpsharp, Version=1.0.4703.17375, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

Please uninstall Families Sync then reinstall from http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/downloa...cSetup.exe

Malcolm Green
(20-Mar-2013, 06:04 PM)malgre Wrote:
(14-Mar-2013, 06:06 AM)rdclark Wrote: The error i keep getting is

Please uninstall Families Sync then reinstall from http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/downloa...cSetup.exe

Malcolm Green

I tried that several times and it still wouldn't work however I tried syncing using wifi instead of usb and it worked.