Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchase Question
I purchased Families for my Android Nexus tablet a few months ago. I have now purchased an iPad. Do I have to purchase Families again in order to have on my iPad?

Thanks.
(19-Mar-2013, 05:55 PM)khugo Wrote: I purchased Families for my Android Nexus tablet a few months ago. I have now purchased an iPad. Do I have to purchase Families again in order to have on my iPad?

Thanks.

Yes, because they are two separate products and there is no linkage between the Apple App Store and the Android app stores.

Malcolm Green
This answers the question I was going to ask. I had Families on my old ipod touch and now have a Nexus 7 tablet. There should at least be some discount for previous owners of the program I feel.

(20-Mar-2013, 05:59 PM)malgre Wrote:
(19-Mar-2013, 05:55 PM)khugo Wrote: I purchased Families for my Android Nexus tablet a few months ago. I have now purchased an iPad. Do I have to purchase Families again in order to have on my iPad?

Thanks.

Yes, because they are two separate products and there is no linkage between the Apple App Store and the Android app stores.

Malcolm Green

Re:
(I purchased Families for my Android Nexus tablet a few months ago. I have now purchased an iPad. Do I have to purchase Families again in order to have on my iPad?)

I also purchased Families for my old iPad 2 and now have an iPad air2 and want to transfer the program across, but I cannot see it in my purchased apps on the app store. How do I go about finding out about this please.
Many thanks
Gwen

(30-Dec-2015, 07:59 AM)castlederg Wrote: Re:
(I purchased Families for my Android Nexus tablet a few months ago. I have now purchased an iPad. Do I have to purchase Families again in order to have on my iPad?)

I also purchased Families for my old iPad 2 and now have an iPad air2 and want to transfer the program across, but I cannot see it in my purchased apps on the app store. How do I go about finding out about this please.
Many thanks
Gwen

Families for iOS is a different product from Families for Android so, yes, you'll need to purchase again.

In order to install on another iPad without additional cost you need to use the same Apple Id (see Settings>iTunes & App Store).

Malcolm Green