Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add a Kindle Fire to my account
I purchased Families for my HTC sensation in December and I have not trouble using my Legacy files. I now want to add my Kindle Fire and cannot figure out how without buying the app all over again.
(20-Mar-2013, 01:19 AM)terreebroadhead Wrote: I purchased Families for my HTC sensation in December and I have not trouble using my Legacy files. I now want to add my Kindle Fire and cannot figure out how without buying the app all over again.

You'll need to install from the Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire. If you didn't originally purchase from Amazon for the HTC then if you send us a copy of your receipts from both Google Play and Amazon, we can cancel and refund the Google Play purchase so that you can install both devices from Amazon.

Malcolm Green
(20-Mar-2013, 06:08 PM)malgre Wrote:
(20-Mar-2013, 01:19 AM)terreebroadhead Wrote: I purchased Families for my HTC sensation in December and I have not trouble using my Legacy files. I now want to add my Kindle Fire and cannot figure out how without buying the app all over again.

You'll need to install from the Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire. If you didn't originally purchase from Amazon for the HTC then if you send us a copy of your receipts from both Google Play and Amazon, we can cancel and refund the Google Play purchase so that you can install both devices from Amazon.

Malcolm Green

(20-Mar-2013, 07:09 PM)terreebroadhead Wrote: [quote='malgre' pid='9463' dateline='1363795712']
[quote='terreebroadhead' pid='9459' dateline='1363735152']
I purchased Families for my HTC sensation in December and I have not trouble using my Legacy files. I now want to add my Kindle Fire and cannot figure out how without buying the app all over again.

Malcolm Green

Where and how do I send my receipt? Terree Broadhead

Attached Files
.pdf   PdfStatement.pdf (Size: 216.79 KB / Downloads: 1)
(21-Mar-2013, 07:36 PM)terreebroadhead Wrote:
(20-Mar-2013, 07:09 PM)terreebroadhead Wrote: [quote='malgre' pid='9463' dateline='1363795712']
[quote='terreebroadhead' pid='9459' dateline='1363735152']

Malcolm Green

Where and how do I send my receipt? Terree Broadhead

We need the email receipt from Google Play, which contains the information we require to process the refund, and the equivalent receipt for your Amazon purchase. Please send to support@telgen.co.uk

Malcolm Green