Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Families Sync Dialog displays incorrectly
This dialog does not display correctly when opening the screen. It shows only the "Write Family File to .... iphone" button. The top border of the next button is all that displays.

In addition the dialog at the bottom of the screen " When iTunes...etc" covers all buttons except the "Exit" button.

I have the latest version of Families installed on both the Iphone and on Windows. I am using Windows 8 with a 1920x1080 screen resolution. However it displays the same using 1080 x 768 screen resolution. This makes it very difficult to syncronize.

Please advise. Thanks

see attachment
(12-Apr-2013, 10:01 PM)nelseenc Wrote: This dialog does not display correctly when opening the screen. It shows only the "Write Family File to .... iphone" button. The top border of the next button is all that displays.

In addition the dialog at the bottom of the screen " When iTunes...etc" covers all buttons except the "Exit" button.

I have the latest version of Families installed on both the Iphone and on Windows. I am using Windows 8 with a 1920x1080 screen resolution. However it displays the same using 1080 x 768 screen resolution. This makes it very difficult to syncronize.

Please advise. Thanks

see attachment

There was no attachment. If necessary, please email to support@telgen.co.uk

Malcolm Green
Sorry I thought I added the attachment. Here it is.

This post was never responded to. Any ideas why this dialog is displaying incorrectly.
(21-Apr-2013, 03:16 AM)nelseenc Wrote: This post was never responded to. Any ideas why this dialog is displaying incorrectly.

This should be fixed in the current version of Families Sync, 1.5.2.

Malcolm Green
Thank you Malcom. The display now shows correctly.

Chris