Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Location - getting thrown out
If I enter a village name, select one of the addresses shown and then touch the locations button at the top of the screen I get thrown out of Families!

I didn't notice this on my holiday last week - did I never return straight from a list to the search results list of locations? Or (I've just updated to the latest version since my holiday) has this bug been introduced with the latest changes?
(03-May-2013, 11:07 PM)Teresa Wrote: If I enter a village name, select one of the addresses shown and then touch the locations button at the top of the screen I get thrown out of Families!

I didn't notice this on my holiday last week - did I never return straight from a list to the search results list of locations? Or (I've just updated to the latest version since my holiday) has this bug been introduced with the latest changes?

I've not been able to reproduce either of your problems. Can you reproduce them with the Kennedy sample file? If not, we'll need to get a copy of your family file to investigate the problem. Please zip and send the sqlite file to supportinfo@telgen.co.uk - the data will be treated in strict confidence.

Malcolm Green