Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage info appears lost
Have synced from pc to ipad but there does not appear to be any marriage information included. I cannot move from the individual view to the marriage view as there is nothing in the bottom task bar.

Suggestions please
(28-May-2013, 06:28 PM)wasozed Wrote: Have synced from pc to ipad but there does not appear to be any marriage information included. I cannot move from the individual view to the marriage view as there is nothing in the bottom task bar.

Suggestions please

The Marriage View is accessed from the Family View, not the Individual View. Tap the lower panel of the current couple's info.

Malcolm Green
(28-May-2013, 07:33 PM)malgre Wrote:
(28-May-2013, 06:28 PM)wasozed Wrote: Have synced from pc to ipad but there does not appear to be any marriage information included. I cannot move from the individual view to the marriage view as there is nothing in the bottom task bar.

Suggestions please

The Marriage View is accessed from the Family View, not the Individual View. Tap the lower panel of the current couple's info.

Malcolm Green

Perhaps I did not make it clear
I only have individual view on the ipad. With no partners showing so therefor no family view nor marriage.

I have used same legacy file to sync to iPhone without problems so must be the ipad. Perhaps I should delete and reinstall
(29-May-2013, 04:52 PM)wasozed Wrote:

Suggestions please

Malcolm Green

I only have individual view on the ipad. With no partners showing so therefor no family view nor marriage.

I have used same legacy file to sync to iPhone without problems so must be the ipad. Perhaps I should delete and reinstall

Obviously a blip when I first downloaded app to Ipad. Have just deleted and reinstalled and it works fine.
I should have thought of that before posting my query :-)
(29-May-2013, 04:52 PM)wasozed Wrote:

Suggestions please

Malcolm Green

We seem to have a confusion of terminology. The Family View is the first screen you see after selecting a family file. The Individual View is shown after selecting the husband or wife from the Family View (or Pedigree View). So it sounds as though you are seeing just one individual on the Family View but expecting to also see a partner. Do you have a preferred couple set in Legacy? If not, please do so, then check that this couple is the first one displayed after transferring the file to Families.

Malcolm Green