Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get Base Folder to read sqlite file in Skydrive
Hi Guys,
I have saved my sqlite folder in my SkyDrive acct on my Galaxy 2 but when I try directing the Families Base Folder to the path of the saved folder it keeps giving the error that the new folder does not exist. I don't know if there is something I am not doing or wether I'm not writing the file path correctly. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing the app on my phone, typing the file path in different ways but to no avail. Hope you can helpUndecided
(24-Jun-2013, 02:57 PM)kwonewone Wrote: Hi Guys,
I have saved my sqlite folder in my SkyDrive acct on my Galaxy 2 but when I try directing the Families Base Folder to the path of the saved folder it keeps giving the error that the new folder does not exist. I don't know if there is something I am not doing or wether I'm not writing the file path correctly. I have tried uninstalling/re-installing the app on my phone, typing the file path in different ways but to no avail. Hope you can helpUndecided

Families uses its own data storage folder structure and is not designed to have its files located in a cloud storage folder like DropBox or SkyDrive. However, you can easily work with files in these folders. Simply open the file in the SkyDrive app then select "Open in Another App" then select "Open in Families".

Malcolm Green
(24-Jun-2013, 03:18 PM)malgre Wrote:
(24-Jun-2013, 02:57 PM)kwonewone Wrote: Hi Guys,

Families uses its own data storage folder structure and is not designed to have its files located in a cloud storage folder like DropBox or SkyDrive. However, you can easily work with files in these folders. Simply open the file in the SkyDrive app then select "Open in Another App" then select "Open in Families".

Malcolm Green

Thanks for the help malgre, I am now a happier camper.