Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with the purchase
Exclamation 
Hi, I bought a few hours ago from Google Play Families, but the first time I scored mistake purchase.
I checked my Google Wallet and found the following:
Your purchase has been canceled. There is no charge will be applied. Google has canceled this purchase.
Then I tried again and it happened again the same error.
But now I get the following:
Your purchase is being processed.

Google discounted the amount of the purchase on my card, and has been unable to purchase the Software.
Have you had this happen to anyone else? How long does it take to fix your problem? Long ago something similar happened to me and it took almost a month to refund my money.
What I can do to rectify the problem?
Regards.
(29-Jun-2013, 12:15 AM)ReneTrevi Wrote: Hi, I bought a few hours ago from Google Play Families, but the first time I scored mistake purchase.
I checked my Google Wallet and found the following:
Your purchase has been canceled. There is no charge will be applied. Google has canceled this purchase.
Then I tried again and it happened again the same error.
But now I get the following:
Your purchase is being processed.

Google discounted the amount of the purchase on my card, and has been unable to purchase the Software.
Have you had this happen to anyone else? How long does it take to fix your problem? Long ago something similar happened to me and it took almost a month to refund my money.
What I can do to rectify the problem?
Regards.

We have no involvement in or control over the purchasing process so you'd need to take this up with Google.

Malcolm Green
(29-Jun-2013, 09:38 AM)malgre Wrote: We have no involvement in or control over the purchasing process so you'd need to take this up with Google.

Malcolm Green

Thanks for your help Smile, I checked with Google and the case was solved, and I have installed the software on my phone and I can see my genealogy records.
Greetings.