Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family View Print Is Tiny
I have a Android/ Samsung Galaxy S4. The Family View has tiny print so I can't read it. Individual view is fine along with the rest of the screens. I can't find any threads about this. Is it because the phone is new? Can't read the Kennedy Family screen either.
(25-Jul-2013, 02:58 AM)karenverwayne Wrote: I have a Android/ Samsung Galaxy S4. The Family View has tiny print so I can't read it. Individual view is fine along with the rest of the screens. I can't find any threads about this. Is it because the phone is new? Can't read the Kennedy Family screen either.

This is because of the very high screen resolution of the device. The problem will be fixed in the next version.

Malcolm Green
(25-Jul-2013, 08:36 AM)malgre Wrote:
(25-Jul-2013, 02:58 AM)karenverwayne Wrote: I have a Android/ Samsung Galaxy S4. The Family View has tiny print so I can't read it. Individual view is fine along with the rest of the screens. I can't find any threads about this. Is it because the phone is new? Can't read the Kennedy Family screen either.

This is because of the very high screen resolution of the device. The problem will be fixed in the next version.

Malcolm Green

Can you give me an idea when the next version will be coming out? I don't know if that will be in 2 months or a whole year or 2 years. I missed not being able to use it on my recent trip to home town.

Karen VerWayne
(12-Aug-2013, 08:06 PM)karenverwayne Wrote:
(25-Jul-2013, 08:36 AM)malgre Wrote:

Malcolm Green

Can you give me an idea when the next version will be coming out? I don't know if that will be in 2 months or a whole year or 2 years. I missed not being able to use it on my recent trip to home town.

Karen VerWayne

We're aiming to release another version within the next month.

Malcolm Green
I, too would like to see an answer to when the next version of Family View will come out. Also, would one have to pay for it?

I have a Android/ Samsung Galaxy S4. The Family View has tiny print so I can't read it. Individual view is fine along with the rest of the screens. I can't find any threads about this. Is it because the phone is new? Can't read the Kennedy Family screen either.
[/quote]

Malcolm Green
[/quote]

Karen VerWayne
[/quote]

(08-Sep-2013, 08:20 PM)jomello Wrote: I, too would like to see an answer to when the next version of Family View will come out. Also, would one have to pay for it?

Malcolm Green
[/quote]

Karen VerWayne
[/quote]

[/quote]

What version are you using?