Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legacy Family Tree
(03-Sep-2013, 11:49 AM)malgre Wrote:
(02-Sep-2013, 02:23 PM)goulooze Wrote:
(22-Aug-2013, 03:38 PM)malgre Wrote: This problem is fixed in Families 1.8.3 for Android.

Malcolm Green

I purchased Families through the SlideME appstore. Unfortunately, to this day (September 2nd 2013) they still offer version 1.8.2, so I'm not able to update to a version with a fix. Any idea when version 1.8.3 or 1.8.4 will be available on SlideME?

It is available now.

Malcolm Green

Thanks Malcolm. Updating now!

(19-Aug-2013, 08:48 AM)malgre Wrote:
(17-Aug-2013, 09:26 PM)basketballman0221 Wrote: Does anyone know if the new version (7.5.0.268) of Legacy Family Tree works with Families? I haven't tried putting a more recent version of my Legacy file until today and Families keeps crashing. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I'm running (and have run) Families on a Motorola Droid Razr M.

We're not aware of any problem with using Families with files produced by the latest version of Legacy, and cannot reproduce such a problem. First, please transfer the file again from the PC, in case the original transfer was incomplete for some reason. If the problem persists, please send your Legacy file (.fdb) to supportinfo@telgen.co.uk so that we can reproduce the problem. The data will be treated in strict confidence.

Malcolm Green

Hi Malcolm,
I am running Legacy 7.5 o. 270 with no problem so far as syn'ing & running goes, only problem I see so far is around multiple spouses which I suspect may be my fault, & the small print problem which seems to be widespread, however I am just a new user so time will tell.
Cheers Hesie