Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems
I have not been able to download the Families Sync software and have not been able to use Families since I got it. Anyone else having problems? When I try to download it, it gets 3/4 of the way through and then says the download failed. It seems like a corrupted file. I have e-mailed the contact email twice and heard nothing back. Any suggestions?Huh
(10-Sep-2013, 04:34 AM)pd58 Wrote: I have not been able to download the Families Sync software and have not been able to use Families since I got it. Anyone else having problems? When I try to download it, it gets 3/4 of the way through and then says the download failed. It seems like a corrupted file. I have e-mailed the contact email twice and heard nothing back. Any suggestions?Huh

We have not received any emails relating to this problem - please check that you are using the correct address - families@telgen.co.uk.

I've checked the download link and there's no problem with it. The download should only take a few seconds on a moderately fast broadband link - the file size is around 3800 KB. Please try again, perhaps using a different browser.

Malcolm Green