Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiple spouses
How do I see multiple spouses & marriage/children details can I select which spouse to show. My laptop version has one person with three wives & children from two of them, the half children show up OK .
I also have very small print in family section,what is the latest news on that. have latest version of Families running on a 10" 301 Asus tablet
Cheers Hesie
(27-Oct-2013, 08:23 PM)hesie Wrote: How do I see multiple spouses & marriage/children details can I select which spouse to show. My laptop version has one person with three wives & children from two of them, the half children show up OK .
I also have very small print in family section,what is the latest news on that. have latest version of Families running on a 10" 301 Asus tablet
Cheers Hesie

To select from multiple spouses, tap and hold on the currently displayed spouse then select from the list.

Please try increasing the setting value Max Font Size (menu>Settings on Family Files Screen) to see if that helps the font size problem. Otherwise please send us a screenshot showing the problem.

Malcolm Green
hi Malgre, thanks for the rapid reply,I got the multiple spouses figured, out but cannot change the families font size the only part of the screen that is really small is the lower portion where born/died # of spouses etc is located.
how do I send a screen shot.
Cheers Mike.
(29-Oct-2013, 04:26 PM)hesie Wrote: hi Malgre, thanks for the rapid reply,I got the multiple spouses figured, out but cannot change the families font size the only part of the screen that is really small is the lower portion where born/died # of spouses etc is located.
how do I send a screen shot.
Cheers Mike.

It's probably not necessary if the area you're referring to is the born/died/etc cell - I'd assumed you had problems with all the text. That cell has always been displayed in the same way and there's currently no plan to change it. I have an old Android phone with a 3.5" screen and it's still readable on that. It is in any case only summary information and you get the full details by tapping the husband or wife to get the Individual View.

Malcolm Green
Malcolm, thanks again, I thought I was missing out on font size there, if that's the way it is I'm fine with that.
It has loaded easily & runs well so far, so I am very pleased with it's operation.
Cheers Mike