Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invalid family file - malformed database schema error
I updated my Families app to 2.0.2 on my Nook Tablet, also updated the Families Sync on my computer. Then I tried to write my Legacy 8.0 file to my tablet and I get an error: Invalid family file (malformed database schema (14) - near "0": syntax error).

HUH???

There were apparently 3 missing pictures when it when through the process, but does that cause me not to use the whole file? I think I have more picture problems than that in my Legacy file and it runs fine on my computer.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
(13-Jan-2014, 10:22 PM)soupstock Wrote: I updated my Families app to 2.0.2 on my Nook Tablet, also updated the Families Sync on my computer. Then I tried to write my Legacy 8.0 file to my tablet and I get an error: Invalid family file (malformed database schema (14) - near "0": syntax error).

HUH???

There were apparently 3 missing pictures when it when through the process, but does that cause me not to use the whole file? I think I have more picture problems than that in my Legacy file and it runs fine on my computer.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

FOLLOWUP: Since I only had 3 missing pictures, I decided to relink those in my Legacy database on my computer. Then I tried to convert my file again and it worked fine now. So, lesson learned... make sure you don't have media issues before you write your file to the tablet.