Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Pages
Legacy 8 has the ability to add web pages to a source just as it can other media for example: pictures, video and audio.

I receive the error message " Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when syncing. I assume it is due to the fact that Families does not recognize the web page option.

It would be helpful if it was available. If I am in error let me know how to locate the web page entry.

I really enjoy Families on my Android devices and appreciate all the hard work that goes into creating the app.

Thanks

Jim
(20-Jan-2014, 04:25 AM)JimGHall Wrote: Legacy 8 has the ability to add web pages to a source just as it can other media for example: pictures, video and audio.

I receive the error message " Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when syncing. I assume it is due to the fact that Families does not recognize the web page option.

It would be helpful if it was available. If I am in error let me know how to locate the web page entry.

I really enjoy Families on my Android devices and appreciate all the hard work that goes into creating the app.

Thanks

Jim

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. It will be fixed in the next version.

Malcolm Green