Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famlies App crashes after tapping persons record
Using my ipad. When I start Families App I can navigate up and down okay. But when I tap a persons record that is displayed, the app crashes and reverts to the desktop. I have completely deleted the family from the ipad and re-synced it, didn't help. I turned off the ipad, restarted and resynced and am still having the problem. Using windows 7 pc and have downloaded the latest version of sync and deleted and redownloaded Families App. Any thoughts?
(26-Jan-2014, 11:10 PM)pipercasey Wrote: Using my ipad. When I start Families App I can navigate up and down okay. But when I tap a persons record that is displayed, the app crashes and reverts to the desktop. I have completely deleted the family from the ipad and re-synced it, didn't help. I turned off the ipad, restarted and resynced and am still having the problem. Using windows 7 pc and have downloaded the latest version of sync and deleted and redownloaded Families App. Any thoughts?

Please ensure you're using the latest version of Families - 2.0.1. If the problem persists, please enable Exception Reporting in Options and email any exception reports when prompted.

Malcolm Green
(27-Jan-2014, 12:51 AM)malgre Wrote:
(26-Jan-2014, 11:10 PM)pipercasey Wrote: Using my ipad. When I start Families App I can navigate up and down okay. But when I tap a persons record that is displayed, the app crashes and reverts to the desktop. I have completely deleted the family from the ipad and re-synced it, didn't help. I turned off the ipad, restarted and resynced and am still having the problem. Using windows 7 pc and have downloaded the latest version of sync and deleted and redownloaded Families App. Any thoughts?

Please ensure you're using the latest version of Families - 2.0.1. If the problem persists, please enable Exception Reporting in Options and email any exception reports when prompted.

Malcolm Green

Thank you so much for the help. That did the trick.

Roger