Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad to PC crashes PC
(13-Feb-2014, 09:44 AM)malgre Wrote:
(13-Feb-2014, 12:44 AM)pops Wrote:
(12-Feb-2014, 05:40 PM)malgre Wrote:
(12-Feb-2014, 05:01 PM)pops Wrote:
(11-Feb-2014, 01:44 PM)malgre Wrote: Unfortunately without a file which demonstrates the problem we are in the dark. The error message refers to a database table tbIES, but no such table exists in a standard Legacy file, suggesting that there's something non-standard about your file. The problem has not been reported before. All I can do is to repeat that the data will be treated in strict confidence and will be deleted as soon as the problem has been resolved.

Malcolm Green
Hi Malcolm, Sorry if there seems to be a long time before I reply to your message's, but I am disabled (1 of reasons I am trying transfer back and forward's my file). Thank you for your assurance that my data will be deleted as soon as the problem has been resolved. I have just emailed the file to the address you said to send it to.I am keeping my fingers crossed you can find the problem for me.Thanks for all your help
pops

We received the file, thank you, but I'm now puzzled as Families Sync converted it with no errors and Legacy 7.5 opened the converted file, again with no errors. Are you using the latest version of Families Sync, 2.0.2 (see Help>About)?

Malcolm Green

Hi Malcolm, It seems to be V 1.5.3

In that case it's way out of date and you may have the old ClickOnce installation (the new installation should perform automatic update). I suggest you uninstall Families Sync (from Control Panel>Programs and Features) then install the latest version from http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/sync

Malcolm Green
Hi Malcolm, Thanks for the advice about reinstalling Families Sync .I will give that a try. How will that effect the cost as I have already paid once already to do the original download via iTunes. This was only done less than 2 weeks ago Order Number: MGQW705NGJ

Receipt Date: 04/02/14
Order Total: £10.49
Billed To: Visa .... 8442
Thanks, Melvyn

(13-Feb-2014, 08:46 PM)pops Wrote:
(12-Feb-2014, 05:01 PM)pops Wrote: Hi Malcolm, Sorry if there seems to be a long time before I reply to your message's, but I am disabled (1 of reasons I am trying transfer back and forward's my file). Thank you for your assurance that my data will be deleted as soon as the problem has been resolved. I have just emailed the file to the address you said to send it to.I am keeping my fingers crossed you can find the problem for me.Thanks for all your help
pops

We received the file, thank you, but I'm now puzzled as Families Sync converted it with no errors and Legacy 7.5 opened the converted file, again with no errors. Are you using the latest version of Families Sync, 2.0.2 (see Help>About)?

Malcolm Green

In that case it's way out of date and you may have the old ClickOnce installation (the new installation should perform automatic update). I suggest you uninstall Families Sync (from Control Panel>Programs and Features) then install the latest version from http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/sync

Malcolm Green
Hi Malcolm, Thanks for the advice about reinstalling Families Sync .I will give that a try. How will that effect the cost as I have already paid once already to do the original download via iTunes. This was only done less than 2 weeks ago Order Number: MGQW705NGJ

Thanks, Melvyn
Order Number: MGQW705NGJ

Item Developer Type Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Families, v2.0.1 (4+) TelGen Limited iOS App £10.49

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Card Total: £10.49

(12-Feb-2014, 05:01 PM)pops Wrote: Hi Malcolm, Sorry if there seems to be a long time before I reply to your message's, but I am disabled (1 of reasons I am trying transfer back and forward's my file). Thank you for your assurance that my data will be deleted as soon as the problem has been resolved. I have just emailed the file to the address you said to send it to.I am keeping my fingers crossed you can find the problem for me.Thanks for all your help
pops

Malcolm Green

Malcolm Green

Thanks, Melvyn

(12-Feb-2014, 05:40 PM)malgre Wrote: We received the file, thank you, but I'm now puzzled as Families Sync converted it with no errors and Legacy 7.5 opened the converted file, again with no errors. Are you using the latest version of Families Sync, 2.0.2 (see Help>About)?

Malcolm Green

Malcolm Green

Thanks, Melvyn

You paid for the Families app, but Families Sync is free and you should keep it updated to the latest version.

Malcolm Green
(14-Feb-2014, 12:41 AM)malgre Wrote:
(12-Feb-2014, 05:40 PM)malgre Wrote: We received the file, thank you, but I'm now puzzled as Families Sync converted it with no errors and Legacy 7.5 opened the converted file, again with no errors. Are you using the latest version of Families Sync, 2.0.2 (see Help>About)?

Malcolm Green

Malcolm Green

Thanks, Melvyn

(13-Feb-2014, 12:44 AM)pops Wrote: Hi Malcolm, It seems to be V 1.5.3

Malcolm Green

Thanks, Melvyn

You paid for the Families app, but Families Sync is free and you should keep it updated to the latest version.

Malcolm Green

Hi Malcolm. I have now got my Families program working. I deleted FamilySync and removed all references to it in programs ect.After doing a defrag of the C drive, and re installing FamilySync it is now working. Thank you for your help in this matter.Will you please confirm that my file has been deleted.Thanks
Melvyn

(16-Feb-2014, 12:05 AM)pops Wrote: Hi Malcolm. I have now got my Families program working. I deleted FamilySync and removed all references to it in programs ect.After doing a defrag of the C drive, and re installing FamilySync it is now working. Thank you for your help in this matter.Will you please confirm that my file has been deleted.Thanks
Melvyn

I'm glad it's working now and can confirm that your file has been deleted.

Malcolm Green
(16-Feb-2014, 10:51 AM)malgre Wrote:
(16-Feb-2014, 12:05 AM)pops Wrote: Hi Malcolm. I have now got my Families program working. I deleted FamilySync and removed all references to it in programs ect.After doing a defrag of the C drive, and re installing FamilySync it is now working. Thank you for your help in this matter.Will you please confirm that my file has been deleted.Thanks
Melvyn

I'm glad it's working now and can confirm that your file has been deleted.

Malcolm Green

Thanks