Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Events
Hi, I'm just learning how to use this app and am having trouble adding custom events. I went into master lists and event types and the help section says I can tap edit to delete event titles or tap add at the bottom of the list to add my own. Except there is no add option at the bottom and try to delete the existing ones causes the app to crash. Am wanting to add custom events for convict ancestors. Any ideas please?

Cheers
(02-Jun-2014, 07:32 AM)amanda0711 Wrote: Hi, I'm just learning how to use this app and am having trouble adding custom events. I went into master lists and event types and the help section says I can tap edit to delete event titles or tap add at the bottom of the list to add my own. Except there is no add option at the bottom and try to delete the existing ones causes the app to crash. Am wanting to add custom events for convict ancestors. Any ideas please?

Cheers

You've identified a bug, which will be fixed in the next version. Meanwhile, please use Legacy to edit event types and other master list entries.

Malcolm Green
Thanks for that, thought I was missing something. Unfortunately don't have access to legacy at the moment as my computer has crashed. Hopefully will be fixed soon Smile

Cheers
Amanda