Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Aborted - Macbook - Windows - Ipad
I use a MacBook with VMware (Windows) and when I tried to transfer the Legacy file to my IPad, I get the following message during file conversion:

OPERATION ABORTED
The provider could not determine the Object value, for example the row was just created, the default for the object column was not available and the consumer had not set a new object value.

Please assist?:
(02-Jul-2014, 09:41 PM)EriaanOelofse Wrote: I use a MacBook with VMware (Windows) and when I tried to transfer the Legacy file to my IPad, I get the following message during file conversion:

OPERATION ABORTED
The provider could not determine the Object value, for example the row was just created, the default for the object column was not available and the consumer had not set a new object value.

Please assist?:

Please provide more information:

Is this the full text of the error? If not please provide it, preferably with a screenshot.
Does this occur with all fdb files you attempt to convert, e.g. try with the Legacy sample file?
What version of Windows are you using? Do you have all the latest updates and service packs installed? If not, please do so.

Malcolm Green