Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero individuals converted to SQLite
Latest Legacy 8 & Families Sync installed in Win 7-64-bit, but after converting, the SQLite stayistics say 0 individuals & families converted. When sync'd to my iPad, sure enough, no individuals or families. It is a blank database. Why is the conversion from fdb to SQLite not working?
(25-Jul-2014, 06:53 PM)jjgeis Wrote: Latest Legacy 8 & Families Sync installed in Win 7-64-bit, but after converting, the SQLite stayistics say 0 individuals & families converted. When sync'd to my iPad, sure enough, no individuals or families. It is a blank database. Why is the conversion from fdb to SQLite not working?

The logical explanation is that you selected an empty family file. Please check that the file you are converting is definitely your current fdb file as opened in Legacy. If this doesn't solve the problem please enable tracing in Families Syn's Options>Settings and send a copy of the log file.

Malcolm Green
(25-Jul-2014, 10:15 PM)admin Wrote:
(25-Jul-2014, 06:53 PM)jjgeis Wrote: Latest Legacy 8 & Families Sync installed in Win 7-64-bit, but after converting, the SQLite stayistics say 0 individuals & families converted. When sync'd to my iPad, sure enough, no individuals or families. It is a blank database. Why is the conversion from fdb to SQLite not working?

The logical explanation is that you selected an empty family file. Please check that the file you are converting is definitely your current fdb file as opened in Legacy. If this doesn't solve the problem please enable tracing in Families Syn's Options>Settings and send a copy of the log file.

Malcolm Green

Thank you very much. It never occurred to me that I had a blank fbd file. The current one was on my data drive, not the system drive. Double clicking on the file itself vs. loading Legacy from the start=up icon showed the empty file. Thanks for your help & fine sync program.

John Geisendorfer