Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems accessing tree
Hi - I am new to Families and Legacy - I have installed families on my Samsung Galaxy S5 - synced my tree via Wifi - but - I moved the tree to the sd card and now Families doesn't recognise where it is - I'm sure there is a simple solution? help please
(10-Sep-2014, 06:22 AM)hpconnor Wrote: Hi - I am new to Families and Legacy - I have installed families on my Samsung Galaxy S5 - synced my tree via Wifi - but - I moved the tree to the sd card and now Families doesn't recognise where it is - I'm sure there is a simple solution? help please

Hi
Sorry to hear you are having problems. Malcolm Green who looks after the Families programs is currently unavailable and out of email contact. He will answer your question when he returns on September 18th.
Geoff
(10-Sep-2014, 06:22 AM)hpconnor Wrote: Hi - I am new to Families and Legacy - I have installed families on my Samsung Galaxy S5 - synced my tree via Wifi - but - I moved the tree to the sd card and now Families doesn't recognise where it is - I'm sure there is a simple solution? help please

Please see http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/forum/s...p?tid=4863
Galaxy S5 isn't listed but please try the settings for the other Galaxy models and let us know which, if any, works for you.

Malcolm Green