Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't choose or take photos
I have successfully installed Families and Families Sync. Transfer of both fdb and media works fine. However when I try tp add a photo or take a photo on my iPad, when I push either the choose or take button after highlighting a blank photo space nothing happens. How do I add a photo from my iPad. Device is iPad Air 2 running ios 8.1.1. File is from Legacy 8.

Help please!

Jim
(29-Nov-2014, 03:00 AM)jameskaye Wrote: I have successfully installed Families and Families Sync. Transfer of both fdb and media works fine. However when I try tp add a photo or take a photo on my iPad, when I push either the choose or take button after highlighting a blank photo space nothing happens. How do I add a photo from my iPad. Device is iPad Air 2 running ios 8.1.1. File is from Legacy 8.

Help please!

Jim

We can confirm that this is a bug, which will be fixed in the next version. However, you can choose or take a photo from the Individual View - Edit, Select Pictures, Edit, Add new picture. This also works from other views, e.g. Events, Marriage etc.

Malcolm Green
Hello

I acquired and installed Families today and synched up with my Families file which was moved across from PC using Dropbox. The family file displays fine, however when trying to add photo or tske a photo this popup screen disappears and the app stops exactly as reported above. The bypass indicated via Individual View also fails in the same way. Photos included in the Windows families file displayes fine. Please provide suggestion on how to proceed. I use IPad with lates iOS 10.2. Same problem on my iPhone SE. I use IOS with Norwegian Language.

Thanks

Frode
(13-Jan-2017, 09:03 PM)FMyren Wrote: Hello

I acquired and installed Families today and synched up with my Families file which was moved across from PC using Dropbox. The family file displays fine, however when trying to add photo or tske a photo this popup screen disappears and the app stops exactly as reported above. The bypass indicated via Individual View also fails in the same way. Photos included in the Windows families file displayes fine. Please provide suggestion on how to proceed. I use IPad with lates iOS 10.2. Same problem on my iPhone SE. I use IOS with Norwegian Language.

Thanks

Frode

Fixed in next version.