Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 2.2.3
Have used families for many months and have had no problem. Now with Version 2.2.3 Android my Families file does not appear on My Nexus 7 . Priviously I would click and drop my saved SQLite file from my computer to my Nexus 7 . It worked great. Now on my Nexus 7 no Families file comes up that I can click and drop too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.Angry
(30-Mar-2015, 02:05 AM)Boydee65 Wrote: Have used families for many months and have had no problem. Now with Version 2.2.3 Android my Families file does not appear on My Nexus 7 . Priviously I would click and drop my saved SQLite file from my computer to my Nexus 7 . It worked great. Now on my Nexus 7 no Families file comes up that I can click and drop too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.Angry

The usual way to transfer the SQLite file is using Families Sync with either Wi-Fi or USB. With USB transfer, Families Sync should automatically locate the folder on your device and perform the transfer, without you needing to manually "click and drop". However, if you wish to continue this method, the destination folder on the device has changed to conform to new Android standards and is now /Android/data/uk.co.telgen.families/files.

Malcolm Green
Thanks for the info. I tried the WiFi method when I purchased the program and it didn't work so will stick to what works for me. Thanks.
Wanna visit my page?