Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I return to search results?
When I search in Families on name or surname, I get a list of people.
I usually want to look at a number of possible hits, but when I touch one to look at the person or family, there seems to be no way of returning to the results list to look at another one without going through the cumbersome process of a new search.

The left arrow takes me to the previous family and the android back button takes me completely out of the tree I am trying to work with.

Have I missed something? If not I find this a serious shortcoming in Families.
(11-May-2015, 08:16 PM)jclifford Wrote: When I search in Families on name or surname, I get a list of people.
I usually want to look at a number of possible hits, but when I touch one to look at the person or family, there seems to be no way of returning to the results list to look at another one without going through the cumbersome process of a new search.

The left arrow takes me to the previous family and the android back button takes me completely out of the tree I am trying to work with.

Have I missed something? If not I find this a serious shortcoming in Families.

That's a good enhancement suggestion, which we'll aim to implement in a future version.

Malcolm Green
Thank you.
I suggest that the best solution would be to program the android back button to function within families as back to last screen rather than out of this tree. But I have no idea how easy/feasible that is.