Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem downloading clicktwice version
After computer problems I re downloaded Families onto my PC using the "Click here to download and install Families Sync using a standard Windows Setup" but I get a warning that the installation was created using clickonce technology. How do I change this to the latest clicktwice technology.
Also if I try to continue none of my legacy files will convert to sqlite. I get a message that the operation is aborted. This database version is not supported. Can you please help. Thanks Sanmil
(16-Jun-2015, 06:13 AM)sanmil Wrote: After computer problems I re downloaded Families onto my PC using the "Click here to download and install Families Sync using a standard Windows Setup" but I get a warning that the installation was created using clickonce technology. How do I change this to the latest clicktwice technology.
Also if I try to continue none of my legacy files will convert to sqlite. I get a message that the operation is aborted. This database version is not supported. Can you please help. Thanks Sanmil

Please uninstall Families Sync from your PC (it sounds as if you have an old copy still installed). Then install again from:
http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/downloa...cSetup.exe

Malcolm Green
HI Malcolm
I have done as you suggested and the following application shows in my downloads and nowhere else FamiliesSyncSetup file version 2.1.3.0. and there is no way of opening it up.
Help sanmil
(17-Jun-2015, 08:22 AM)sanmil Wrote: HI Malcolm
I have done as you suggested and the following application shows in my downloads and nowhere else FamiliesSyncSetup file version 2.1.3.0. and there is no way of opening it up.
Help sanmil

So what happens when you double-click it? What operating system are you using?

Malcolm Green
Malcolm
I am using windows vista and nothing happens when I double click
Sanmil