Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem installing Telgen Sync
I have been trying to install Telgen Sync but get this message ( my translation from Danish ) :"This installation package could not open. Check that the package exist and that there is access to it or contact the program vendor to check that this is a valid windows installer package."

I use Chrome and Windows 7 Home

I think that I may have a previous installation of Telgen Sync on my PC

Regards

Holger Almholt
(14-Jul-2015, 08:24 PM)Holger Almholt Wrote: I have been trying to install Telgen Sync but get this message ( my translation from Danish ) :"This installation package could not open. Check that the package exist and that there is access to it or contact the program vendor to check that this is a valid windows installer package."

Regards

Holger Almholt

Hi I have just updated windows but with no change with Telgen
(14-Jul-2015, 09:28 PM)Holger Almholt Wrote:
(14-Jul-2015, 08:24 PM)Holger Almholt Wrote: I have been trying to install Telgen Sync but get this message ( my translation from Danish ) :"This installation package could not open. Check that the package exist and that there is access to it or contact the program vendor to check that this is a valid windows installer package."

Regards

Holger Almholt

The program is called Families Sync. Ensure that you're installing it from http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/sync

Malcolm Green
(14-Jul-2015, 10:13 PM)admin Wrote:
(14-Jul-2015, 09:28 PM)Holger Almholt Wrote:

Regards

Holger Almholt

The program is called Families Sync. Ensure that you're installing it from http://www.telgen.co.uk/families/sync

Malcolm Green

Yes, that is where I am installing it from and I will refer to it as Families Sync in the future
Hi Malcolm

Have you any more ideas ?
I encountered the same issue, tried downloading the file from the official site only for it to time out (3x). I have Windows 7 also and was using Firefox.

Is this an issue with installing on Windows 7? Huh