Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family View Font
I have HTC running Families 2.3.0 and cannot view Families View because of very, very minute font. Rest of views are okay and normal. What can be done about this?
(27-Jul-2015, 08:22 PM)1faithwalker Wrote: I have HTC running Families 2.3.0 and cannot view Families View because of very, very minute font. Rest of views are okay and normal. What can be done about this?

Please give details of which HTC phone you have, which version of Android, and provide a screenshot showing the problem.

Malcolm Green
(28-Jul-2015, 08:30 AM)admin Wrote:
(27-Jul-2015, 08:22 PM)1faithwalker Wrote: I have HTC running Families 2.3.0 and cannot view Families View because of very, very minute font. Rest of views are okay and normal. What can be done about this?

Please give details of which HTC phone you have, which version of Android, and provide a screenshot showing the problem.

Malcolm Green

HTC phone - HTC One_M8
Android Version - 5.0.2
screenshot -        
I also have the exact problem. It seems to have started with the last update.
I have a Galaxy S6 Active with Android 5.0.2.
This problem is proving difficult to resolve, as we've run Families 2.3.0 on both an HTC One M8 and a Galaxy S6 and the Family View was displayed in both cases with the normal correct font size. I'm wondering if users with this problem have some Android setting (e.g. font size) with a non-default value, which is affecting the behaviour. Also, we'd be interested to hear if there are other users with this problem, or whether there are other users with these device types who don't see the problem.

Malcolm Green
(10-Aug-2015, 11:04 AM)admin Wrote: This problem is proving difficult to resolve, as we've run Families 2.3.0 on both an HTC One M8 and a Galaxy S6 and the Family View was displayed in both cases with the normal correct font size. I'm wondering if users with this problem have some Android setting (e.g. font size) with a non-default value, which is affecting the behaviour. Also, we'd be interested to hear if there are other users with this problem, or whether there are other users with these device types who don't see the problem.

Malcolm Green

The odd thing is that when you first start families in family view the font is correct but instantly changes down to so tiny you cannot read it. Children's names show correctly along with parents birth/death date and picture. This also happens in pedigree view. I have checked and my fonts are set at the default.