Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor image quality
I just purchased Families for an iPhone6 and sync'ed a small (under 1000 person) Legacy 8 family file with lots of images, including many census images.

I find that the downloaded document images are too fuzzy to be able to read, yet on the PC, they are fine.

Is there a setting to improve quality? Or is this what I should expect?

If I can improve the images, how do I replace the existing images on my iPhone?

I purchased Families so I would have remote access to my data as well as the 100s of attached documents.

Thanks,

john.
(20-Dec-2015, 12:01 AM)tqsi Wrote: I just purchased Families for an iPhone6 and sync'ed a small (under 1000 person) Legacy 8 family file with lots of images, including many census images.

I find that the downloaded document images are too fuzzy to be able to read, yet on the PC, they are fine.

I purchased Families so I would have remote access to my data as well as the 100s of attached documents.

Thanks,

john.

Families Sync>Options>Settings>Maximum Picture Resolution

Malcolm Green
(20-Dec-2015, 11:23 AM)admin Wrote:
(20-Dec-2015, 12:01 AM)tqsi Wrote: I just purchased Families for an iPhone6 and sync'ed a small (under 1000 person) Legacy 8 family file with lots of images, including many census images.

Thanks,

john.

Families Sync>Options>Settings>Maximum Picture Resolution

Malcolm Green

Thanks. I set it to 1280 and images came out great.

john.