Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install Families On New Android
I purchased Families a couple of years ago when I had another service which I got rid of about eight months ago. Now that I have a new phone and service, I want to reinstall it. How can I do that without having to repurchase the app again?
(09-Jan-2016, 01:13 AM)wboswell Wrote: I purchased Families a couple of years ago when I had another service which I got rid of about eight months ago. Now that I have a new phone and service, I want to reinstall it. How can I do that without having to repurchase the app again?

Never mind. I had to do a search for Telgen instead of Families to find it again. It still showed up as purchased and allowed me to download again.

I'm only replying to my own message because someone else my want to know how to do it.
Families is designed to operate in conjunction with Legacy Family Tree, the leading Windows-based genealogy software from Millennia Corp. Your Legacy family files can be easily transferred to your Android device, enabling them to be viewed and edited wherever you are. Families supports the following functionality:- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or RIN
- Relationships
- Events
- To Do Lists 

Essay writing service reviews