Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer family files between devices
I have searched the threads, I want to transfer my Families file from my Samsung S5 smartphone to my Asus Zenpad tablet. Would appreciate assistance. Thank you.
(30-May-2016, 02:46 AM)marcj Wrote: I have searched the threads, I want to transfer my Families file from my Samsung S5 smartphone to my Asus Zenpad tablet. Would appreciate assistance. Thank you.

Just install Families from the same app store with the same credentials as for your original purchase and you won't be charged again.

Malcolm Green
i purchased families thru google play in march for my phone.

i can install the app in my new tablet even though the app language states it's designed for phones.

families sync is in my pc, but "only one instance allowed" comes up when i try to open it. i guess that means i can only use it once for a file transfer?

my family file is in my pc as a .sqlite file.

i expected that when i installed the app in the tablet, there would appear a process for avoiding a second charge by entering original credentials. but, there wasn't. the app just installed smoothly.

so, i am utterly lost on this.
(20-Jun-2016, 02:02 AM)marcj Wrote: i purchased families thru google play in march for my phone.

i can install the app in my new tablet even though the app language states it's designed for phones.

families sync is in my pc, but "only one instance allowed" comes up when i try to open it. i guess that means i can only use it once for a file transfer?

my family file is in my pc as a .sqlite file.

i expected that when i installed the app in the tablet, there would appear a process for avoiding a second charge by entering original credentials. but, there wasn't. the app just installed smoothly.

so, i am utterly lost on this.

"only one instance allowed" just means you are already running Families Sync so just switch to the existing process (e.g. using alt-tab).

Malcolm Green
I guess using Link2SD would be a better option to transfer files and data between two devices indeed and Lucky Patcher Apk can also help
(26-Jun-2016, 04:46 AM)ahmed9988 Wrote: I guess using Link2SD would be a better option to transfer files and data between two devices indeed and Lucky Patcher Apk can also help

finally figured it out, thanks to all who responded. Marc O.