Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to sync
My android tablet Glee 10, has Families installed and was working fine. The tablet developed a fault and was sent back to manufacturers who replaced the battery and updated the software. I live in Spain and the dealer told me that by law certain types of programs had to be deleted, and my Families was one of them. I have downloaded the program again, connected with the PC sync'd but although the Legacy file was converted it would not transfer to the tablet. I transferred it manually and although the file was on the SD card, Families could not see it. I copied it across to the Familes file and still no joy, any help appreciated, as I need the file in next week for research in UK. Thanks
(15-Jun-2016, 05:30 PM)indaloman Wrote: My android tablet Glee 10, has Families installed and was working fine. The tablet developed a fault and was sent back to manufacturers who replaced the battery and updated the software. I live in Spain and the dealer told me that by law certain types of programs had to be deleted, and my Families was one of them. I have downloaded the program again, connected with the PC sync'd but although the Legacy file was converted it would not transfer to the tablet. I transferred it manually and although the file was on the SD card, Families could not see it. I copied it across to the Familes file and still no joy, any help appreciated, as I need the file in next week for research in UK. Thanks

You don't say why the file would not transfer to the tablet, e.g. details of error messages etc. Also have you tried both Wi-Fi and USB transfer? If transferring the file manually you need to save it to:
Android\data\uk.co.telgen.families\files
and ensure the setting "Use External Storage" is checked.

Malcolm Green