Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOS 10
Will families app have support for IOS 10?
(13-Sep-2016, 11:42 AM)suein10b Wrote: Will families app have support for IOS 10?

iOS 10 is supported by Families 2.4.0.

Malcolm Green
Thank you for your quick response
Everything is ok in the transfer process through selecting the SqLite file in iTunes. I select the SqLite file. Then pressing the Add file button in iTunes brings up a dialog box that asks for the file to add, but the SqLite file cannot be found, only the Legacy Family Tree file. I don''t remember this latest step in the process. I feel that I am making a mistake, but don't understand how.
I have downloaded the latest version of Families from your website and am using the latest version of iTunes. Thanks for your help.
(17-Sep-2016, 12:00 AM)stefan2wr Wrote: Everything is ok in the transfer process through selecting the SqLite file in iTunes.  I select the SqLite file.  Then pressing the Add file button in iTunes brings up a dialog box that asks for the file to add, but the SqLite file cannot be found, only the Legacy Family Tree file.  I don''t remember this latest step in the process.  I feel that I am making a mistake, but don't understand how.
I have downloaded the latest version of Families from your website and am using the latest version of iTunes.  Thanks for your help.
After pressing the Add button you need to navigate to Documents\FamiliesSync to locate the sqlite file.  You may find it simpler to use WiFi transfer.

Malcolm Green
(18-Sep-2016, 04:22 PM)admin Wrote:
(17-Sep-2016, 12:00 AM)stefan2wr Wrote: Everything is ok in the transfer process through selecting the SqLite file in iTunes.  I select the SqLite file.  Then pressing the Add file button in iTunes brings up a dialog box that asks for the file to add, but the SqLite file cannot be found, only the Legacy Family Tree file.  I don''t remember this latest step in the process.  I feel that I am making a mistake, but don't understand how.
I have downloaded the latest version of Families from your website and am using the latest version of iTunes.  Thanks for your help. gmail.com
After pressing the Add button you need to navigate to Documents\FamiliesSync to locate the sqlite file.  You may find it simpler to use WiFi transfer.

Malcolm Green