Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Google Play on reload
GOOGLE PLAY WILL NOT MAKE A REFUND

Sent: 23 January 2017 06:27
To:  Families
Subject: Reload Families on a new phone

Hi
I bought Families 2.2.3 for Android in March 015.  I dropped the phone and need to reload it onto a new phone.  How do i do it without re-buying?

Reply:  23 Jan 2017

Just install from the same app store with the same credentials as for your original purchase and you won’t be charged again.
Malcolm Green

Now, GOOGLE PLAY has charged me again for the Families program I have already bought and refuses to make a refund after 2 applications.
Their website is made very confusing and tedious to wade through in the hope that we will give up.

HELP

(15-Apr-2017, 12:09 AM)Snumph Wrote: GOOGLE PLAY WILL NOT MAKE A REFUND

Sent: 23 January 2017 06:27
To:  Families
Subject: Reload Families on a new phone

Hi
I bought Families 2.2.3 for Android in March 015.  I dropped the phone and need to reload it onto a new phone.  How do i do it without re-buying?

Reply:  23 Jan 2017

Just install from the same app store with the same credentials as for your original purchase and you won’t be charged again.
Malcolm Green

Now, GOOGLE PLAY has charged me again for the Families program I have already bought and refuses to make a refund after 2 applications.
Their website is made very confusing and tedious to wade through in the hope that we will give up.

HELP

If you send us a copy of the Google Play receipt for your original purchase, and the one for the latest transaction for which you believe you were charged incorrectly, we'll see what we can do.

Malcolm Green

Many thanks Malcolm.