Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stories
Hi there
I'm loving Families, except for one thing. Hopefully I've missed it, but I can't see that Stories have transferred to Families.  Is that right?  I can live without the Medical Notes not coming over, but Stories are a different matter.  Is it on the drawing board for the near future?
Cheers
(08-May-2017, 02:42 PM)jmtelgen Wrote: Hi there
I'm loving Families, except for one thing. Hopefully I've missed it, but I can't see that Stories have transferred to Families.  Is that right?  I can live without the Medical Notes not coming over, but Stories are a different matter.  Is it on the drawing board for the near future?
Cheers

We're working on a new version which will support Legacy 9 features including Stories, Hashtags etc as well as several other new enhancements.  No timescale yet but we hope to start beta testing within the next few weeks.

I don't understand your comment about Medical Notes not transferring as these should transfer OK - please provide more information.

Malcolm Green
(08-May-2017, 03:01 PM)admin Wrote:
Cheers

We're working on a new version which will support Legacy 9 features including Stories, Hashtags etc as well as several other new enhancements.  No timescale yet but we hope to start beta testing within the next few weeks.

I don't understand your comment about Medical Notes not transferring as these should transfer OK - please provide more information.

Malcolm Green
Glad to hear stories and hashtags will come eventually, that's great!  Thanks also for the very impressive response time.
Out of the 3 sorts of notes, General and Research transferred but Medical notes ie cause of death didn't.  Did I miss a setting somewhere?
(08-May-2017, 03:14 PM)jmtelgen Wrote:
(08-May-2017, 03:01 PM)admin Wrote:
Cheers

Malcolm Green
Glad to hear stories and hashtags will come eventually, that's great!  Thanks also for the very impressive response time.
Out of the 3 sorts of notes, General and Research transferred but Medical notes ie cause of death didn't.  Did I miss a setting somewhere?

Cause of death is shown under the Death event.

Malcolm Green