Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing custom event
I did a Sync from my PC to my Android Phone and then I synced the same file to my Android Tablet  I just noticed and confirmed that my "Added event", the SSA event, is not on the tablet copy but is on the phone copy.   I found this on three different records that I knew had SSA events in the original Legacy 8 on the PC. 

Anyone else with same issue?  Any explanation? 

(Thinking different sources might be possible, I am going to add a "control orphaned person" and update the birthdate to the date of that version in the future.  Then I can always check that person to see if they have the same birthday).
(20-Jul-2017, 12:02 AM)rmhansense Wrote: I did a Sync from my PC to my Android Phone and then I synced the same file to my Android Tablet  I just noticed and confirmed that my "Added event", the SSA event, is not on the tablet copy but is on the phone copy.   I found this on three different records that I knew had SSA events in the original Legacy 8 on the PC. 

(Thinking different sources might be possible, I am going to add a "control orphaned person" and update the birthdate to the date of that version in the future.  Then I can always check that person to see if they have the same birthday).

Excuse my ignorance, but what is an "SSA event"?

Malcolm Green
(20-Jul-2017, 09:24 AM)admin Wrote:
(20-Jul-2017, 12:02 AM)rmhansense Wrote: I did a Sync from my PC to my Android Phone and then I synced the same file to my Android Tablet  I just noticed and confirmed that my "Added event", the SSA event, is not on the tablet copy but is on the phone copy.   I found this on three different records that I knew had SSA events in the original Legacy 8 on the PC. 

Excuse my ignorance, but what is an "SSA event"?

Malcolm Green

Hi Malcolm.

I don't think it matters but, I had added a Custom Event in Legacy to store info about Social Security information.   I had not seen the built in event for Social Security Number and was using this instead.